At just over an acre of land, this great desert property could be your ideal place to build a dream home. The residential lot features paved road access, electricity at the property line, all-natural vegetation, and an established address. It also sits on a rolling hill giving you unobstructed mountain views.
Situated in the spirited tri-state area (that’s Arizona, Nevada, and California), you’ll find Bullhead City. This oasis in the desert features an eclectic mix of local shops and restaurants, incredible annual events, and access to some the area’s best outdoor activities including camping, hiking, boating, fishing, RV’ing, gaming, and so much more.
Attractions near Bullhead City include:
- Arizona Peace Trail
- Lake Mohave
- Lake Mead
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park
- Laughlin, Nevada (only about 15 minutes away)
- Las Vegas, Nevada
You can make this property your own today! Contact us at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Down Payment: $6000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 1.088 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 237 Colorado River Estates
- Zoning: R1L: Bullhead City Zoning
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 1215 ft.
- Road Access: paved road access
- Electricity: at property line
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried; no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $257 in 2020
- Latitude: 35.0846765
- Longitude: -114.5912093
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona