Located less than 20 minutes from the quaint community of Sanders in Northeastern Arizona, this incredible property features high-desert landscapes, wide-open views, varied terrain, and mature juniper and pinon trees. And the wildlife! You can find elk, deer, sheep, antelope, small game, and more.
The zoning for the 19+ acre property allows for endless possibilities as there are no time limits for buildings or restrictions on dwelling size. You can build anything for residential purposes, including single-family, mobile, or manufactured homes. You can even use the land for camping, shorter RV adventures, or full-time RV living.
The land is pretty much the perfect combination of off-the-grid space where you can get away from it all while still offering good access to supplies, amenities, and small-town life.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- Community of Sanders – about 15 minutes
- City of St Johns – about an hour
- Lyman Lake State Park – just over an hour
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 40 minutes
- City of Holbrook – about an hour
- Window Rock Tribal Park & Veterans Memorial – about an hour
- City of Winslow – about 1.5 hours
- El Morro National Monument (New Mexico) – about 1.5 hours
- City of Show Low – less than 2 hours
- The Painted Desert – a little more than 1.5 hours
- City of Flagstaff – just over 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – about 5 hours
Directions from Sanders, AZ
- From US-191 South: 2.8 miles
- Turn left onto Apache County Rd 7395: 2.2 mi
- Turn right onto Apache County Rd 7396: 1.3 mi
- Turn right onto N7393: 0.6 mi
Take a look at the property details below. If you have questions or want more information, contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking with you!
- Down Payment: $5000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on terms
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 19.26 Acres
- Short Legal: Lots 331 and 333, White Mountain Shadows
- HOA/POA: none
- Zoning: Agricultural/General
- Terrain: flat land, juniper trees abound
- Elevation: 6065 ft.
- Road Access: good dirt road access via Apache Co Rd 7396 and N7393
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: none/needs septic
- Water: needs well/carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $70.50 in 2022
- Latitude: 35.1485792
- Longitude: -109.3970697
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona