Nestled in the foothills of Chiricahua Mountains, you’ll find this great piece of property with lots of potential. The parcel offers over 2.5 acres of space where you could build a house, establish a mobile home, or hold the land as an investment opportunity. It features level terrain, power in the area, beautiful natural landscapes, mountain views, abundant sunshine, and fairly easy access to US Highway 191. You’ll even find dirt roads leading right to the lot.
The more remote subdivision of Sunizona Acres looks like a growing area as more and more homes are being established here. People love the peace & quiet the area offers. And when you want to enjoy some small-town hospitality, just head to the historic community of Pearce-Sunsites is not far away.
Local towns & cities include:
- Community of Pearce – about 15 minutes
- City of Willcox – about 40 minutes
- City of Benson – around 50 minutes
- City of Tombstone – about 50 minutes
- City of Bisbee – about an hour
- City of Tucson – about 1.5 hours
Lots of people come to Southern Arizona for its abundance of outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, RV’ing, and so much more. This area is also growing as a destination for wine-tasting at local vineyards. Basically, this part of the state is becoming a destination for relaxing, playing, and just getting away from it all.
Nearby attractions include:
- Chiricahua National Monument – less than 30 minutes
- Whitewater Draw Wildlife Area – about 30 minutes
- Apache Station Wildlife Viewing Area – about 30 minutes
- Rex Allen Arizona Cowboy Museum – about 35 minutes
- Various Willcox vineyards – all about 40 minutes
- Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge – about 45 minutes
- Apple Annie’s Orchard – about 50 minutes
- Fort Bowie National Historic Site – about 50 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – about 55 minutes
- Kartchner Caverns State Park – just over an hour
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $1000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 2.651 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 17 & 19 Sunizona Acres, Unit 3
- HOA/POA: none
- Zoning: R-36 Rural Zoning
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4362 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt roads
- Electricity: in area, power lines in Kit Carson Rd.
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried/no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $50.76 in 2021
- Latitude: 31.8802388
- Longitude: -109.6447268
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona