If you’re looking for a place to get away from it all, this incredible piece of land is for you!
At just over 20 acres, the property features level terrain, light vegetation, and lots of wide-open space—all ideal for a big, outdoor playground. But keep in mind, you’ll do some off-roading to get there. There’s a dirt road that goes part of the way, then you’d follow a dry wash bed to the property line.
The land is located just north of historic Route 66, in the sleepy community of Sun Valley, AZ. With a relatively tiny local population, this is the kind of place where you can go to get away from it all and enjoy outdoor activities like hunting, hiking, fishing, off-roading, birding, and more.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Hopi Travel Plaza – 20 minutes
- Holbrook, AZ – 25 minutes
- Petrified Forest National Park – 25 minutes
- Winslow, AZ – 55 minutes
- Meteor Crater – 1 hour
- Heber-Overgaard, AZ – 1 hour
- Little Colorado River – 2 hours
Use the land for recreation or off the grid living, or hold it as a real estate investment. If you would like more information about this property contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com.
- Down Payment: $2000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Navajo
- Size: 20.344 Acre
- Short Legal: Tract 331 Painted Desert Ranches
- HOA/POA: none
- Zoning: A-General
- Terrain: plains
- Elevation: 5327 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road/dry wash access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: need to carry or drill a private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $52.48 in 2020
- Latitude: 35.0096625
- Longitude: -109.976675
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona