Imagine your very own ranch-style retreat surrounded by miles and miles of wide-open space with tons of room to breathe clean, crisp air in a prairie-like setting.
You’ll find it all on this big, 20-acre property in central New Mexico’s Highland Springs Ranch. This exclusive land development, located at the base of the Magdalena Mountains, holds loads of potential as a place to build a primary residence, a gorgeous 2nd home or retirement retreat, or to hold as a valuable land investment.
The parcel were offering features varied landscapes including level terrain and gentle rolling hills. Dirt road access is also available. Neighboring parcels are currently selling between $33,000 and $55,000, making this property priced to sell.
Located not far from I-25, about 1.5 hours south of Albuquerque. The nearest city is Socorro, New Mexico, just an easy 30 minute drive away. This historic community is known for its many amenities, quaint shops and galleries, and amazing local restaurants. Outdoor lovers will feel at home here as this part of the state is a prime location for camping, hunting, dirt biking, birding, hiking, and much more. Or if water activities are more your thing, you can find boating and world-class fishing at Elephant Butte Lake, less than an hour to the south.
Whether you want to go off the grid in a beautiful, natural setting or make a sound financial investment, you’ll definitely want to take a closer look at this incredible piece of land.
- Down Payment: $2000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Socorro
- Size: 20 Acres
- Short Legal: Parcel 151 of WHISPERING MEADOWS AT HIGHLAND SPRINGS RANCH, Socorro County, New Mexico, as shown on the subdivision plat filled 28 September, 2005, Instrument Number 200575365 of the records of Socorro County Clerk, Containing 20 acres more or less
- Zoning: Agricultural Land
- Terrain: grassy, hilly, mountain range
- Elevation: 5293 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried/no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $6 in 2017
- Latitude: 33.781713
- Longitude: -107.041291
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona