This big, Arizona property could be a fantastic place to get away from it all and enjoy life off the grid. Surrounded by natural landscapes and lots of local wildlife, just imagine the recreational retreat or private escape you could create on this 237 acres piece of land. You can enjoy sweeping views, varied terrain, and lots of peace and quiet.
The land sits not far from I-40 with dirt road access to the property. The quaint town of Chambers is pretty close by the northeastern part of the property, and Holbrook sits about an hour away. This part of Arizona is known for its abundance of outdoor adventures such as hiking, hunting, rock hounding, and more.
If you want even more views of this big piece of land, we’ve just added the following 360 degree photos. Just click here for a 360 degree view of the land: Landscape Photo
Make this massive property yours today! Just give us a shout at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you’re looking for even more land here, we have the neighboring parcel available as well.
- Down Payment: $75,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 237.5 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 5 Township: 20N Range: 27E BEG SE COR & POB W 2640′; N 960′; E 400′; S 350′; E 300′; N 430′; E 1200′; N 940′; E 740′; S 1980′; & BEG S4 COR & POB N 960′; E 700′; N 80′; E 180′; N 940′; E 440′; N 990′; W 1320 SWLY 2862′; SELY 1165′; E 1720′ TO POB and Section: 4 Township: 20N Range: 27E S2 S2; S2 N2 S2
- Zoning: R-02, Ag/Vac Land/No-Prof, Real Property
- Terrain: high plain with juniper and scrub
- Elevation: 5692 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $997.62 in 2018
- Latitude: 35.155127
- Longitude: -109.48246
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona