At just over 35 acres, this gorgeous Arizona property makes a wonderful place for nature lovers to build a home or create an amazing getaway. The parcel features varied terrain, mature vegetation, good gravel-road access, and views that will take your breath away.
Located just north of the quaint, historic town of Concho—one of the original pioneer establishments in the White Mountains. This area of the state is known for outdoor adventure with easy access to the Petrified Forest National Park and Canyon de Chelly.
- Down Payment: $3000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 36.25 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 448 Block 32 Woodbridge Ranch Unit 11
- Zoning: Vacant Undetermined Rural Subdivision
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5513 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $180.94 in 2018
- Latitude: 34.6186651
- Longitude: -109.6824446
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona