This is an incredible piece of land–a perfect blend of off-the-grid space and easy access to quaint local towns. Enjoy all the charm of some of Southern Arizona’s best small communities then retire to your own private slice of heaven away from it all.
At just over 4.5 acres, the lot features level terrain, light vegetation, and good gravel road access. It’s nestled between multiple mountain ranges making the views really spectacular. The property is part of Arizona Sunsites, a platted subdivision less than 15 minutes from the quaint community of Pearce-Sunsites. Build a small home or cabin, create a recreational getaway, or hold it as an investment.
Southern Arizona is renowned for outdoor adventures, including hunting, hiking, fishing, off-roading, birding, wine-tasting, and more.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Community of Pearce-Sunsites, AZ – about 15 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – about 20 minutes
- City of Willcox – about 45 minutes
- Chiricahua National Monument – about 45 minutes
- Apple Annie’s You-Pick Orchard – just over 45 minutes
- Various Willcox vineyards – all less than 1 hour
- City of Tombstone – less than 1 hour
- Kartchner Caverns State Park – about 1 hour
- Fort Bowie National Historic Site – just over 1 hour
- City of Tucson – less than 1.5 hours
When you’re ready to make this beautiful desert property your own, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Down Payment: $1800
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 4.547 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 3 Arizona Sunsites Unit 3
- Zoning: SR-43
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4643 ft.
- Road Access: yes, good gravel road
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $33.80 in 2020
- Latitude: 31.9045661
- Longitude: -109.888496
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona