This big, gorgeous property has so much potential for an incredible place to build a home, create a retreat, or establish your own sustainable-living escape. At 40 acres of natural Arizona landscapes, the parcel features good dirt-road access, electricity at the property line, lots of privacy, and views for miles. Located about 15 miles from the historic town of Snowflake.
When you’re ready to make this beautiful piece of land your own, just give us a call at 480-442-7787.
- Down Payment: $4000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 40.88 Acres
- Short Legal: Subdivision: Ranch of the White Mountains; Lot: 488; Section: 6; Township: 13N; Range: 24E Beg NE corner Sec 6 thence SELY 2661.15′ SWLY 1598.40′ to TPOB cont. SWLY 1555.32′ SELY 1983.41′ NWLY 1566.77 SWLY 814.45′ to POB
- Zoning: Vacant Undetermined Rural Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5744 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: yes, at the property line
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $223.48 in 2018
- Latitude: 34.549508
- Longitude: -109.8498691
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona