This all-natural, wide-open piece of vacant land gives you more than 40 acres of space ideal for homesteading, farming, development, conservation, or even potential for land investing. Really, as it is currently zoned as “A-General” by Navajo County, the property could have any number of uses! The land features level terrain, light vegetation, dirt road access, and views for miles.
The remote location makes it a great place to take advantage of green resources, including solar or wind power, rainwater harvesting, well usage, zero-waste living, and more. According to Arizona Community Tree Council, this area proves an ideal place for growing meaning you could establish a sustainable homesite here.
The sleepy Community of Woodruff is only about 10 minutes away from the property. You won’t find too much here beyond some friendly faces, a post office, library, and a church. But many outdoor adventurers adore the countryside and the myriad things to do including hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, and off-roading to name a few. And when you need supplies or amenities, you’ll find a handful of small towns and communities an easy drive away.
Local towns & attractions include:
- The City of Holbrook – about 20 minutes
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 30 minutes
- The Town of Snowflake – about 35 minutes
- The City of St Johns – about an hour
- The Painted Desert – about an hour
- The City of Winslow – just over an hour
- Meteor Crater National Landmark – just over an hour
- The City of Flagstaff – less than 2 hours
- Little Colorado River – just over 2 hours
Take a look at the property details below. If you want more information, contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $6000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Navajo
- Size: 43.791 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 5 Big Valley Estates
- Zoning: A-General
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5262 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried; needs private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $102.84 in 2020
- Latitude: 34.8133718
- Longitude: -110.0119453
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona