Imagine if you’re daily checklist looked like this:
- get away from it all
- breathe in crisp, clean air
- surround yourself with some the best natural landscapes Arizona has to offer
- watch local wildlife pass by
- fall asleep under a blanket of sparkling stars
With this beautiful piece of Arizona land for sale, we can help you make that your reality.
This 40+ acre property features sweeping landscapes, varied terrain, abundant wildlife, rich farming soil, and great gravel-road access all the way to the property. It makes an ideal place for building a ranch, a cabin, or even a tiny house; keeping horses or livestock; RV’ing; or using it as a perfect spot to camp out. As part of the Woodland Valley Ranch group, land owners have access to the Coconino Aquifer (the largest groundwater supply in the northeastern Arizona) as well as to community wells.
The quaint town of St Johns is about 30 minutes away. And if you’re looking for more of a day trip or to stock up on supplies, the little city of Holbrook is less than 2 hours away. When you want to get out explore the great outdoors for activities like hiking, hunting, camping, horseback riding, RV’ing, and more, you’ll find the Petrified Forest National Park, Painted Desert, and Canyon de Chelly an easy drive away.
When you’re ready to claim this picturesque piece of land for sale, just contact us at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com.
- Down Payment: $2500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 42.92 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot: 887; Woodland Valley Ranch Unit 8
- Zoning: Vacant Undetermined Rural Subdivision
- Terrain: prairie/high desert
- Elevation: 6014 ft.
- Road Access: maintained gravel road access
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: no
- Water: community well, carried
- POA: yes
- Current Annual Taxes: $205 in 2019
- Latitude: 34.49938
- Longitude: -109.11244
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona