We’re looking for adventurous souls for this incredible piece of vacant land!
At a little more than 5 acres, the land would make a fantastic place for a personal farm or self-sustaining homesite, to enjoy a desert RV escape, or to hold as a land investment. The parcel features level terrain, wide open space, mountain views, and gravel roads to the property line. It offers easy access to I-10, which runs between Greater Phoenix and Tucson, and it’s close to the exit to I-8, a major thoroughfare to Yuma and Southern California.
It’s minutes from the small city of Eloy, Arizona where you can find grocery stores, medical facilities, restaurants, shops, museums, and lots of opportunities for outdoor adventure. And lots of people love this area for hiking, bird hunting, skydiving, cycling, RV’ing, and more.
Great places to explore include:
- Skydive Arizona – 15 minutes away
- The City of Casa Grande – about 20 minutes away
- Picacho Peak State Park – just over 20 minutes away
- Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch – less than 30 minutes away
- Greater Phoenix area – about an hour to the north
- City of Tucson – about an hour to the south
- Ironwood Forest National Monument – just over an hour away
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument – less than 2 hours away
If you would like more information about this property contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com.
- Down Payment: $12,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Pinal
- Size: 5.018 Acres
- Short Legal: Section 09; Township 07S; Range 08E; Subsec N
- HOA: none
- Zoning: [GR] General Rural Zoning District
- Terrain: flat, surrounded by farming property
- Elevation: 1509 ft.
- Road Access: yes, gravel road access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $547.95 in 2020
- Latitude: 32.835372
- Longitude: -111.625000
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona