This big Arizona property has applications for either commercial or residential development. The land sits in a prime, central location between Prescott Valley, Phoenix, and Flagstaff, with easy access to Highway 69 and I-17, making it very visible from Hwy 69 which gets lots of traffic. Great road access, natural desert landscapes, and utilities already in the area make this an ideal place for a business venture. This property was previously listed for more than $680,000. We can offer it for an incredible deal.
This property is also currently being re-zoned for commercial use adding significant value to the land. Due to the added value, the estimated price after rezoning would be $650,000. This area is growing rapidly! With some planning this area has immense potential to become a thriving development.
- Down Payment: $100,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yavapai
- Size: 7.66 Acres
- Short Legal: ERLY PTN FRONTING 105.95 FT ON HWY 69 OF LOT 26 SEC 14 11 2E CON T 2.412 AC 1026 200, WRLY PTN FRONTING 115.33 FT ON HWY 69 OF LOT 26 SEC 14 11 2E CONT 2.412 AC, LOT 27 SEC 14 11 2E TOT 2.84AC AP82
- Zoning: RCU-2A, Residential Rural, 2 acre minimum
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 3882 ft.
- Road Access: good dirt roads to the property
- Electricity: APS
- Sewer: none
- Water: in area
- Current Annual Taxes: $757 in 2016
- Latitude: 34.3362
- Longitude: -112.128
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona