This enormous, off-the-grid property would make an ideal place for sustainable living, camping, ATVs, or other exciting outdoor adventures. Located just outside the historic town of Holbrook along Route 66, not far from I-40. The land spans over more than 80 acres of flat terrain and features lots of privacy, spectacular views, and high-desert landscapes.
Located less than 30 minutes from the historic city of Holbrook where you can find amazing local shops, restaurants, galleries, and events year-round. And when you’re ready to get back to your high-desert playground, just take I-40 down to the good, gravel roads that go all the way to the property line.
Contact us today at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make this fabulous, wide-open piece of Arizona land your own.
- Down Payment: $13,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Navajo
- Size: 82.33 Acres
- Short Legal: Section 12, T18N, R23E: NE4 SW4 AKA: Tract 399 Painted Desert Ranches and NW4 SW4 AKA: Tract 399A Painted Desert Ranches out of 106-12-011 & 013 for ’99 roll
- Zoning: Vacant, Residential, Rural, Subdivision
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5279 ft.
- Road Access: good gravel road access
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $143.59 in 2019
- Latitude: 34.973703
- Longitude: -109.857528
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona