At just over 9 acres, this beautiful piece of land offers an amazing chance to create your own Arizona getaway. It’s nestled on the west side of the Cerbat Foothills Recreation Area near the historic City of Kingman. It features gravel road access, level terrain, sweeping views, mountain views, and light vegetation. There are a few established homes close by so look for electricity in the area. But the best part is that you have the best of both real estate worlds where you can find all the peace & quiet you want while at your desert sanctuary while still being minutes from the Community of Golden Valley where you can find local restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, and other essentials.
Outdoor enthusiasts love this area for all the opportunity to get out and enjoy nature, including camping, hiking, boating, fishing, RV’ing, and so much more. One very special attraction in the area is the Arizona Peace Trail. This 675+ mile loop connects various trails, tracks, and dirt roads around the western part of the state to create an incredible path for off-highway vehicles to explore the Arizona desert.
Nearby cities & landmarks include:
- City of Kingman, AZ – about 15 minutes
- City of Laughlin, NV – about 30 minutes
- City of Bullhead City – a little more than 30 minutes
- Lake Mohave – about an hour
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area – a little more than an hour
- City of Las Vegas, NV – about 1.5 hours
Directions from Kingman:
- Head south on N 4th St., toward E Andy Devine Ave/W Historic Rte 66 (292 ft.)
- Take W Beale St., US-93 N and AZ-68 W to S Bowie Rd. in Golden Valley (6.4 mi)
- Follow S Bowie Rd. to W Scott Dr. (1.2 mi)
Check out more property details below. Contact us at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com for more information or to claim this fantastic piece of land. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $10,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 9.301 Acres
- Short Legal: Record of survey E2 S2 Parcel 123 except S 50′ per deeds 221/236 and FN 2015041057 cont 9.3AC 306-36-015B(306-36-015D&E)
- Zoning: AR/10A (legal, non conforming)
- HOA/POA: none
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 1215 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried/no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $584.40 in 2021
- Latitude: 35.2008682
- Longitude: -114.1531996
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona