This great little piece of land could make a fantastic place to create a recreational getaway. The 1-acre lot sits off the grid just enough to give you lots of peace & quiet, but is close enough to civilization to provide lots of options for outings and amenities.
The Arizona Bell subdivision is a wide-open, platted community located just north of I-10 and less than 10 miles from the City of Willcox, AZ. The piece of land we’re offering features level terrain, light vegetation, and good gravel road access. It’s nestled between multiple mountain ranges, including the Winchester Mountains, the Dos Cabezas Mountains, and the Chiricahua Mountains. This is the kind of place where you can go to get away from it all and enjoy outdoor activities like hunting, hiking, fishing, off-roading, birding, wine-tasting, and more. (Check out this list of VacationIdea.com’s list of 15 Best Things to Do in Willcox)
Local towns and attractions include:
- Willcox Travel Plaza – 15 minutes
- Coronado Vineyards – 15 minutes
- Apple Annie’s You-Pick Orchard – 20 minutes
- Community of Bowie – 30 minutes
- City of Benson – 45 minutes
- Chiricahua National Monument – 1 hour
- Dos Cabezas Peaks – 1 hour
- City of Tucson – 1.5 hours
- Mt. Graham – 2 hours
Bonus! We have multiple smaller lots available in the Arizona Bell subdivision, and we can help you find the perfect property for you!
Use the land to build or hold as a real estate investment. If you would like more information about this property contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- Size: 1.045 Acres
- Short Legal: Arizona Bell Unit 2 Lot 289
- Zoning: SR-43 (Single-Household Residential)
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4248 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road
- Electricity: off grid
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $21.97 in 2020
- Latitude: 32.3264576
- Longitude: -109.822847
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona