You’re gonna love this one! It’s just over an acre of vacant land located in the Sun Country Acres subdivision. This is a growing development where you can make yourself at home. The property features level terrain, light vegetation, and great access to I-8, the major thoroughfare from Phoenix to San Diego. You can enjoy the peace of sweeping desert landscapes while still having all the essentials close by.
The property is around the corner from the quaint town of Dateland, AZ and the Dateland Travel Center, which is considered a local gem in the middle of desert between Yuma and Gila Bend. It’s locally famous for its small store, gas station, friendly faces, and of course, world-famous date shakes. Or if you need some necessities for your desert adventures, the city of Yuma is about an hour away and you can find shopping, dining, supplies, and more.
Lots of people find Yuma County a great place to live. Take advantage of the abundant sunshine by using solar power to go a little more green. What’s more, most of the soil here is nutrient rich making it a great place to grow a variety of crops. Or, if outdoor adventure is more your speed, you’ll find lots of places to get out and explore.
And that triangle landmark that you see in the maps, that’s the Dateland Air Force Auxiliary Field. It was built in the 1940’s as a training field, but the last time it was used was back in the 1950’s. Looks like this property comes with a side of local history.
Local towns & attractions include:
- The Community of Dateland – about 10 minutes
- Dateland Travel Center – about 10 minutes
- The Town of Gila Bend – about 45 minutes
- Telegraph Pass – about 45 minutes
- The City of Yuma – just over an hour
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument – less than 2 hours
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge – less than 2 hours
- Castle Dome Peak – less than 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix Area – about 2 hours
Directions from Dateland:
- Head north on Ave 64 E: 0.2 mi
- Continue onto Ave 64E: 2.7 mi
- Turn right onto Belmont Dr/County 2nd St N: 1.0 mi
- Turn left onto Balboa Rd: 295 ft
- Turn right onto Belmont Rd/County 2nd St N
- Destination will be on the right: 266 ft
Take a look at the property details below. If you have any questions or are ready to own this great little piece of Arizona soil, you can contact us anytime for more information.
- Down Payment: $1000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yuma
- Size: 1.019 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 2 Sun Country Acres, Unit 2
- Zoning: SR-1 (Suburban Ranch – 1 acre minimum parcels)
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 443 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access
- Electricity: in area, Arizona Public Service
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried/no well onsite/Dateland Public Service Co.
- Current Annual Taxes: $13.92 in 2022
- Latitude: 32.8396331
- Longitude: -113.5233791
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona