At just over an acre, this remote property in Northern Arizona could make an ideal place for building a cabin or tiny house; RV’ing; or setting up a mobile or manufactured home. The land features level terrain, sweeping landscapes, views for miles, and good dirt road access to the property line. A few homes dot the area meaning utilities are nearby. Or, take advantage of Arizona’s abundant sunshine by utilizing solar power and other green resources. The property is located just 5 minutes from the small community of Valle, which typically serves as a halfway point between Williams and the Grand Canyon. You can find a couple gas stations, convenience stores, and other amenities, as well as local attractions like Flintstones Bedrock City and the Planes of Fame Air Museum.
Outdoor enthusiasts love this part of the state because of its amazing weather year-round and its myriad of recreational adventures including hiking, mountain biking, birding, horseback riding, rock climbing, and more.
Nearby towns & attractions include:
- Flintstones Bedrock City – less than 10 minutes
- City of Williams – about 35 minutes
- Keyhole Sink – about 35 minutes
- Grand Canyon Railway – about 40 minutes
- Grand Canyon National Park – about 45 minutes
- City of Flagstaff – less than an hour
- Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort – about an hour
Ready to claim this beautiful piece of land? Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com.
- Down Payment: $750
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Coconino
- Size: 1.025 Acres
- Short Legal: Subdivision: Lot 2 Block A Canyon Vista Townsite
- Zoning: AR-1 Acre Min
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 6074 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $18.48 in 2021
- Latitude: 35.62806414
- Longitude: -112.1188546
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona