At a little more than 40 total acres of wide-open space, this gorgeous piece of land in northeastern Arizona would make an ideal place to get away from it all. It features high-desert landscapes, good gravel road access, sweeping views, varied terrain, mature juniper and pinon trees, and tons of local wildlife including elk, antelope, and mule deer.
You could do so much with this vacant, unimproved property such as to build a home or cabin, establish a mobile home or RV, set up your own permanent campsite, or keep livestock and create a private ranch.
The land is pretty much the perfect combination of off-the-grid space while still offering good access to supplies, amenities, and small-town life. The property sits less than 15 miles from the City of St Johns, also known as “The Town of Friendly Neighbors.” You can also reach a number of other historic cities and some of Arizona’s best natural attractions a short drive away.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- City of St Johns – about 25 minutes
- Lyman Lake State Park – about 30 minutes
- Town of Springerville – about 50 minutes
- City of Show Low – about an hour
- City of Holbrook – just over an hour
- Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest – just over an hour
- Big Lake Recreation Area – just under 2 hours
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 1.5 hours
- Meteor Crater National Landmark – just over 2 hours
- The Painted Desert – about 2.5 hours
Directions from St Johns:
- Head east on Cleveland St/Commercial St toward S Water St: 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto Co Rd 6040/6040: 6.5 mi
- Turn left: 1.9 mi
- Continue onto N6121: 3.5 mi
- Turn left: 0.5 mi
- Turn right at the 1st cross street: 0.2 mi
Still have questions? Check out more details below. Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com for more information and to make this piece of land your own. This one is priced to sell!
- Down Payment: $6000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 40.47 Acres
- Short Legal: Section 23; Township 13N; Range 29E SW4 NE4
- Zoning: Agricultural
- HOA/POA: none
- Terrain: varied with grasses, pinon & juniper
- Elevation: 6076 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried/needs private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $83.28 in 2022
- Latitude: 34.5213300
- Longitude: -109.2330414
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona