Outdoor lovers, this one’s for you!
This gorgeous 40-acre, high-desert paradise is truly something special. It offers just about everything you need to get away from it all and build a recreational getaway, a sustainable-living homestead, a petite personal ranch, or hold as an investment. The land features wide-open landscapes with plenty of flat terrain and mature vegetation. You’ll also find lots of local wildlife in this area including elk, antelope, and mule deer. The remote location also makes this a great place to utilize solar panels, propane gas, wind power, and traditional gas generators. Cell service tends to be pretty good here. There are neighbors to the north as well as a few parcels over to the west.
Please note: there is some debris on the property including a 5th wheel RV and what appears to be former airport de- icing truck.
The property is easily accessible as good dirt roads run along two sides of the parcel. You’ll also find that you can reach I-40 in about 5 minutes. There’s a gas station-market-subway at the Exit 325 “Navajo,” that can take you to the property.
You can reach the historic community of Chambers in about 15 minutes, and you can find the community of Sanders about 20 minutes away. Or if you’re looking for more, you’ll find the charming pioneer city of St. Johns about an hour away. Founded in the 1870’s, St Johns serves as the County seat of Apache County. You can find just about everything you need there, including grocery stores, shopping, dining, schools, churches, gas, and more all in a welcoming, small-town atmosphere.
To top it all off, this area boasts an exceptional climate featuring mild winters and cooler summers as well as an abundance of sunshine, clean air, and clear starry nights. Outdoor enthusiasts adore this part of the state as it offers so many opportunities for outdoor adventuring, including hiking, camping, off-roading, hunting, RV’ing, and more.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- Community of Chambers – about 15 minutes
- Community of Sanders – about 20 minutes
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 20 minutes
- City of Holbrook – about 40 minutes
- City of St Johns – about an hour
- The Painted Desert – just over an hour
- Lyman Lake State Park – a little under 1.5 hours
- Sitgreaves National Forest – about 1.5 hours
- City of Show Low – about 1.5 hours
- City of Flagstaff – about 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – just under 4 hours
Directions from Chambers:
- Take I-40 W toward Flagstaff: 7.3 mi
- Take exit 325 toward Navajo Rd.: 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Navajo Rd, Destination will be on the right: 1.4 mi
Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. If you have questions or want more information, contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking with you!
- Down Payment: $6000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on terms
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 40.524 Acres
- Short Legal: Section 11 Township 20N Range 26E SW4SW4
- HOA/POA: none
- Zoning: Agricultural/General
- Terrain: high plain with juniper and scrub
- Elevation: 5797 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access via Navajo Rd
- Electricity: off grid
- Sewer: none/needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $52.56 in 2022
- Latitude: 35.1422974
- Longitude: -109.5565075
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona