At 51 wide-open acres, this great piece of desert property would make an ideal place for land banking, homesteading, or your own personal playground. The land features level terrain, great paved-road access from Avenue 42E, gorgeous mountain views, and light natural vegetation. And with utilities already close by, you could create an incredible oasis in the western Arizona desert. We’re offering it at below-market value!
While you’re in this area of the state, take advantage of the multitude of opportunities for outdoor adventure. Great places to hike, bird watch, mountain bike, RV, and even rock climb are just all just a short drive away from the property. Check out the Kofa National Wildlife Preserve, Little Harquahala Mountains, Eagletail Wilderness Area, or the Arizona Peace Trail in Quartzsite.
- Down Payment: $8000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: La Paz
- Size: 51 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 21; Township: 5N; Range: 16W S2 Sec 21 T-5N R-16W EXC E 33 RD R/W
- Zoning: Vacant Residential Urban Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: flat desert with creosote bush
- Elevation: 1133 ft.
- Road Access: paved road access, Avenue 42E
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $2948.96 in 2019
- Latitude: 33.760155
- Longitude: -113.922878
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona