Camping — Hunting — Recreation — Off-the-Grid Living
You’ve just found a tremendous place to enjoy everything about Arizona’s great outdoors! This spacious property is nearly 55 acres making it perfect for a recreational lifestyle. Set in the hilly terrain of the Peacock Mountains, the land features mature vegetation and an abundance of wildlife including deer, antelope, javelina, and the occasional elk. Good dirt roads will get you to the property. And once you arrive, you could create quite the sportsmen’s retreat utilizing off-the-grid resources including solar power, generators, rain harvesting, and more. Horses and cattle are welcome in this area.
We have a few details to keep in mind about this parcel. First, this is a wonderfully remote property. While this means there’s a ton of privacy, it also means the nearest utilities stand about a mile away. Also, cell phone reception is limited. The best place for a signal is atop one of the peaks.
The property sits about 30 minutes from historic Kingman, AZ. GoKingman.com says “Kingman, the Heart of Historic Route 66 & one of the hidden treasures of Arizona, is conveniently located on Interstate 40 and is the perfect launching point for ‘Route 66 and Beyond.’ Scenic hiking, historic charm, great cafes and restaurants, and the allure of Route 66 combine to make Kingman a remarkable destination.” And outdoor enthusiasts love this area for all the opportunity to get out and enjoy nature, including camping, hiking, boating, fishing, RV’ing, and so much more. There are even a handful of wineries in the area!
Nearby Cities & Landmarks include:
- City of Kingman, AZ – about 30 minutes
- Arizona Route 66 Museum – about 30 minutes
- Cerbat Foothills Recreation Area – about 40 minutes
- City of Laughlin, NV – just over an hour
- City of Bullhead City – a little over an hour
- Hualapai Mountain Park – about 1.5 hours
- Lake Mohave – about 1.5 hours
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area – just under 2 hours
- City of Las Vegas, NV – about 2 hours
Directions from Kingman:
- Get on I-40 E/US-93 S 7 min (3.8 mi)
- Follow I-40 E/US-93 S to S Blake Ranch Rd. Take exit 66 from I-40 E/US-93 S 11 min (12.6 mi)
- From there, turn north to the end of the road, then turn left onto Kathy Drive. Kathy Drive will wind around a mountain and into an open area. After a couple miles, turn right onto Four Wheel Drive, which will take you up and into the mountains to the east
- At (35.2098293, -113.7828134) turn left and head toward the lone road at the base of a hill where a white mobile home sits. That road will take you to the east border of the property.
Reaching this property is pretty easy. It probably wouldn’t require 4WD most times of year. However, this area does get snow in the winter and the roads turn muddy in the summer rains.
Check out more property details below. You’re welcome to drive out to see the parcel yourself at any time. Contact us at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com for more information or to claim this fantastic piece of land. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $16,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 54.637 Acres
- Short Legal: Cedar Hills Ranches Unit 11 Parcel 514
- Zoning: Rural Development, AR-36A
- Terrain: mountain side/high desert
- Elevation: 4553 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access
- Electricity: off grid
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $288.18 in 2022
- Latitude: 35.2229139
- Longitude: -113.7739976
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona