With a big, almost 40-acre property, you could create a really great place to get back to a more natural lifestyle. Located just outside the quaint town of Safford, this piece of land is a perfect blend of peace & quiet away from it all while still offering good access to amenities such as groceries, gas stations, restaurants, shopping, and more.
The land features resource-rich soil ideal for agriculture, good access from a dirt road that runs diagonally through the property, utilities in the area (if you even need them), gorgeous landscapes, and mountain views. And since the area boasts some of the best weather year-round, this would be a perfect place if you wanted to utilize more “green” resources including solar power, rain-water harvesting, composting, or anything else you could dream up. Just imagine the potential this land holds as a thriving off the grid homestead or recreational retreat.
Lots of people come to this part of Arizona for its abundance of outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, RV’ing, and so much more.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Mt. Graham International Observatory – about 30 minutes
- Mt. Graham – about 1.5 hours
- St. Paisius Orthodox Monastery in Safford – about 40 minutes
- The City of Safford – about 20 minutes
- Frye Mesa Reservoir – about 45 minutes
- Discovery Park – about 25 minutes
- Gila Box Riperian National Conservation Area – just over an hour
- Roper Lake State Park – about 30 minutes
- Salt River Canyon Wilderness Area – about 2 hours
- The City of Willcox, AZ – about an hour
- The City of Globe, AZ – about an hour
Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this fantastic piece of land!
- Down Payment: $10,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Graham
- Size: 39.579 Acres
- Short Legal: SE quarter of the NW quarter of Sec: 15; Township: 6 South; Range: 14 East of the Gila and Salt River base and Meridian, Graham County, Arizona
- POA: None
- Zoning: General
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 2862 ft.
- Road Access: yes, gravel road access
- Electricity: currently off grid but public utility nearby
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried/needs well
- Current Annual Taxes: $742.52 in 2020
- Latitude: 32.9129037
- Longitude: -109.8800527
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona