This Golden Opportunity is Calling You!
We have over an acre of commercial land available now. The parcel sits just off Hwy 85 and not far from I-8, a major route between Phoenix and San Diego, in the small town of Gila Bend. Many travelers stop here along the way making this area a prime place for continued growth. Other commercial businesses in the area include a Love’s Travel Stop, a few fast food restaurants, and even the famous Best Western Space Lodge & Restaurant.
The land itself features direct road access via AZ 85, level terrain, an established address, and utilities in the area. This property has a ton of potential either to start a local business yourself or to hold as an investment.
This is a great chance to own land in Maricopa County!
Nearby Towns & Attractions include:
- The Town of Gila Bend – less than 5 minutes
- The City of Buckeye – a little more than 30 minutes
- The Community of Dateland – about 40 minutes
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument – about an hour
- Greater Phoenix area – less than 1.5 hours
- The City of Yuma – about 1.5 hours
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge – about 2 hours
Take a look at the property details below. Contact us today at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to claim this great piece of land. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $3500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Maricopa
- Size: 1.349 Acres
- Short Legal: E2 S2 S2 SE4 NE4 Section 11; Township 6S; Range 5W, EX HWY P/D 3866/211 & EX S 40F & EX ANY PT P/D 88-053393, Maricopa County, AZ
- Zoning: [C-3] Commercial General (see Maricopa County zoning guidelines)
- Terrain: flat desert with creosote bush
- Elevation: 772 ft.
- Road Access: yes, AZ 85
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $309.10 in 2018
- Latitude: 32.920491
- Longitude: -112.7341809
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona