Just imagine the recreational retreat you could create on this wide-open, desert land
At 18 acres, this desert property holds quite a bit of potential for outdoor lovers who want a big place to play. You could camp your RV or establish a mobile home on the parcel then spend the day exploring the arid landscapes. The property features level terrain, light vegetation, and great access from the I-8 frontage road, the major thoroughfare from Phoenix to San Diego.
The property is about 15 minutes from the quaint town of Dateland, AZ. The Dateland Travel Center is considered a local gem in the middle of desert between Yuma and Gila Bend, known for its small store, gas station, friendly faces, and of course, world-famous date shakes. Or if you need some necessities for your desert adventures, the city of Yuma is about an hour away and you can find shopping, dining, supplies, and more.
Feel free to contact us at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this property.
- Down Payment: $5000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yuma
- Size: 18 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 15; Township: 08S; Range: 14W W 600 Ft of E 1350ft of NE4 SEC 15 T8S R14W lying nly of N Rowline Hwy EXC W 60ft Rd R/W and EXC N 50ft RD R/W
- Parcel Dimensions: 544ft x 1320ft x 591ft x 1563ft approx.
- Zoning: Rural Area – 5 acre min.
- Mobile Homes/RV’s: both mobile homes and RV’s are allowed on the property
- HOA: none
- Terrain: desert, surrounded by agricultural land
- Elevation: 384 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road access
- Electricity: in area; 191 ft nearby
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $73.08 in 2019
- Latitude: 32.739302
- Longitude: -113.698678
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona