You have to see this amazing piece of land to believe it. At 160 acres, the property could be absolutely ideal for recreation, sustainable living, homesteading, investing, and more. Sweeping views, tons of privacy, level terrain, lots of local wildlife, and untouched landscapes—this property has it all!
Access to the land can be found via bumpy gravel roads. But if you’re up for the adventure, the possibilities for what this land could be are wide open. There also appears to be a large wash running on the western side of the property. You can learn more about Arizona washes here
This area offers a great place to take advantage of green resources, including solar or wind power, rainwater harvesting, well usage, zero-waste living, and more. According to Arizona Community Tree Council, this area proves an ideal place for growing meaning you could establish a sustainable homesite here.
Recreational opportunities abound here. You can find everything including hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, and off-roading to name a few. And when you need supplies or amenities, you’ll find a handful of small towns and communities full of friendly faces not far away.
Local towns & attractions include:
- The City of Holbrook – about 25 minutes
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 25 minutes
- The Town of Snowflake – just over 45 minutes
- The City of Winslow – about 50 minutes
- The Painted Desert – less than an hour
- The City of Show Low – a little more than an hour
- Meteor Crater National Landmark – a little more than an hour
- The City of St Johns – just over an hour
- The City of Flagstaff – less than 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – about 3 hours
Take a look at the property details below. If you have questions or want more information, contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $27,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Navajo
- Size: 160 Acres
- Short Legal: SECTION 8,T18N,R23E:NE4 SE4 AKA:TRACT 439 PAINTED DESERT RANCHES; SECTION 8,T18N,R23E:NW4 SE4 AKA:TRACT 440 PAINTED DESERT RANCHES; SECTION 8,T18N,R23E:NE4 SW4 AKA: TRACT 441 PAINTED DESERT RANCHES; SECTION 8,T18N,R23E:NW4 SW4 AKA:TRACT 442 PAINTED DESERT RANCHES
- Zoning: A-General
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5234 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $260.88 in 2021
- Latitude: 34.974874
- Longitude: -109.921204
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona