This incredible, Northern Arizona homesite measures just over an acre and has a ton of potential where you can build your dream home. This particular lot features level terrain, good dirt roads, beautiful natural landscapes, and sweeping views with mountains in the distance. You’ll also find power lines close by as there are a handful of established homes in the area, including one on the neighboring lot. You could easily build a traditional home here. Or maybe build something a little more unconventional where you take advantage of the abundant sunshine using solar power or other green resources.
The property is located in a platted subdivision. This is a fantastic place to get away from it all but still have good access to some small-town hospitality in the historic community of Valle, which typically serves as a halfway point between Williams and the Grand Canyon. You can find a couple gas stations, convenience stores, and other amenities, as well as local attractions like Flintstones Bedrock City/Raptor Ranch.
Local Towns & Cities include:
- Community of Valle – less than 5 minutes
- City of Williams – about 30 minutes
- City of Flagstaff – about an hour
- City of Prescott – a little more than 1.5 hours
- City of Kingman – about 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – about 3 hours
Outdoor enthusiasts love this part of the state because of its amazing weather year-round and its myriad of recreational adventures including hiking, mountain biking, birding, horseback riding, rock climbing, and more.
Nearby Attractions include:
- Flintstones Bedrock City/Raptor Ranch – about 5 minutes
- Kaibab National Forest – about 30 minutes
- Grand Canyon National Park – about 30 minutes
- Grand Canyon Railway – about 40 minutes
- Keyhole Sink – about 40 minutes
- Coconino National Forest – about 50 minutes
- Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort – about an hour
- Humphreys Peak – a little more than 1.5 hours
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $2,500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Coconino
- Size: 1.034 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 99 Grand Canyon Unit 10
- Zoning: AR-1 Acre min
- Terrain: flat, high desert
- Elevation: 6074 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road
- Electricity: in area, at neighboring property
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $31 in 2022
- Latitude: 35.6551302
- Longitude: -112.1287019
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona