If you’re looking for a wonderful piece of land where you can get away from it all and just be at peace, you’ll want to keep reading. At just over 2.5 acres, the lot features level terrain, light vegetation, and spectacular mountain views. The property is part of Arizona Sunsites, a platted subdivision less than 15 minutes from the quaint community of Pearce-Sunsites. Build a small home or cabin, create a recreational getaway, or hold it as an investment.
Southern Arizona is renowned for outdoor adventures, including hunting, hiking, fishing, off-roading, birding, wine-tasting, and more.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Community of Pearce-Sunsites, AZ – about 15 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – about 20 minutes
- City of Willcox – about 45 minutes
- Chiricahua National Monument – about 45 minutes
- Apple Annie’s You-Pick Orchard – just over 45 minutes
- Various Willcox vineyards – all less than 1 hour
- City of Tombstone – less than 1 hour
- Kartchner Caverns State Park – about 1 hour
- Fort Bowie National Historic Site – just over 1 hour
- City of Tucson – less than 1.5 hours
Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this fantastic piece of land!
- Down Payment: $700
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 2.578 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 2 and 3 Arizona Sunsites Unit 3
- Zoning: SR-43
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4652 ft.
- Road Access: easement, rough road
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried/no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $24.68 in 2020
- Latitude: 31.8882989
- Longitude: -109.8744287
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona