Take a look at this enormous property in Northern Arizona that has it all—wide open space, no neighbors, and gorgeous natural landscapes. It holds a ton of potential for all sorts of things including creating a custom high-desert getaway, building your own camping/outdoor retreat, or even holding as an investment.
The land features dirt-road access, fairly level terrain, and views for miles all in a great location. Power is in the area. The quaint town of Valle sits about 20 minutes away, and historic Williams is only about an hour drive south. Or if you’re looking for even more adventure, the Grand Canyon National Park is less than an hour north along AZ 64.
Give us a call today about this big, beautiful piece of land.
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona
- Down Payment: $5000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Coconino
- Size: 40 Acres
- APN: 501-06-021M
- Short Legal: Sixteenth: NE; Quarter: SW; Section: 04; Township: 26N; Range: 03E NE4 SW4
- HOA: no
- Zoning: Agricultural/Residential General with 10 acre min.
- Terrain: flat high desert
- Elevation: 6063 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $263 in 2018
- Latitude: 35.6632
- Longitude: -112.0795