You can get away from it all and enjoy the great outdoors on your own 40-acre slice of high-desert heaven. This gorgeous property features dirt-road access, views for miles, and lots of privacy. If you’re looking for a place for things like RV’ing, camping, long-range shooting, hunting, practicing survival skills, and more, this one would make an ideal place for these. What’s more, Concho Lake, the Petrified Forest National Park, and the quaint town of St. John’s are all fairly close by.
When you’re ready to claim this wonderful Arizona property, just give us a call at 480-442-7787.
- Down Payment: $3000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 40 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 8; Township: 12N; Range: 27E NW4 OF SE4
- Zoning: (0004) Vacant Undetermined Rural Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5917 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $165.84 in 2018
- Latitude: 34.4519048
- Longitude: -109.504216
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona