At just more than an acre, this remote property is the ideal combination of an off the grid location and easy access to small-town amenities. You could build a small home or cabin, create a recreational getaway, or hold it as an investment. Part of the Arizona Sunsites platted subdivision.
This great little piece of land features level terrain, light vegetation, and good gravel road access. It’s nestled between multiple mountain ranges making the views really spectacular. And with a few homes already established in the community, you can find electricity in the area. This is the kind of place where you can go to get away from it all and enjoy outdoor activities like hunting, hiking, fishing, off-roading, birding, wine-tasting, and more.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Community of Pearce, AZ – 10 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – 25 minutes
- City of Willcox – 40 minutes
- Chiricahua National Monument – 40 minutes
- Dos Cabezas Peaks – 1.5 hours
- City of Tucson – 1.5 hours
Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com for more information about this fantastic piece of land!
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 1.172 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 13 Arizona Sunsites Unit 3
- Zoning: Vac Resid Rural Subdiv
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4524 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $14.72 in 2020
- Latitude: 31.901934
- Longitude: -109.857294
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona