Take a look at this stunning, vacant piece of land in Arizona’s Whispering Ranch!
At just over 4 acres, this pristine desert property features good dirt road access, utilities in the area, mountain views, clear blue skies, and wide-open space. This is a fantastic opportunity to own land in Maricopa County and enjoy quiet rural living along with easy access to the big city.
When you want go into town, you can find:
- Wittmann – less than 30 minutes
- Wickenburg – about 45 minutes
- Litchfield Park – less than an hour
- The Greater Phoenix area – about an hour
- Buckeye – about an hour
So in about an hour you can find shopping, restaurants, and cultural venues including the renowned Desert Caballeros Western Museum in Wickenburg and all of the museums and galleries in Phoenix. Or, if you’re more into outdoor adventures, you can find hiking, camping, hunting, birdwatching, fishing, boating, RV’ing, and so much more in nearby places like White Tank Mountain Regional Park and Lake Pleasant.
Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the land and the amazing potential you can find in this community.
- Down Payment: $5000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Maricopa
- Size: 4.096 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 60 Block 1 Whispering Ranch Unit 3
- Zoning: [R-190] Residential with 190,000 SF minimum
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 1277 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried; no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $93.36 in 2020
- Latitude: 33.790705
- Longitude: -112.718825
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona