We’re looking for the outdoor lovers on this one! We just added this beautiful 40-acre piece of land located just outside the very small town of Yucca, AZ. The property features high-desert landscapes, level terrain, and a perfect amount of vegetation. It even has direct access via well-maintained gravel roads. Not only can you enjoy wide-open space and gorgeous views of the Hualapai Mountains here, but also lots of privacy as only a few houses are in the general area. This place is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts with opportunities for hiking, cycling, camping, mountaineering, and much more all close by.
In addition to abundant sunshine, this area of the state offers so much for Arizona desert lovers or those looking to get away from it all. In Yucca, which sits along I-40, you can find a small general store and a handful of local shops and restaurants. Beyond that, the larger historic town of Kingman stands about 25 miles to the southwest.
- Down Payment: $5000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 39.81 Acres
- Short Legal: Parcel 968 (Stagecoach Trails at Santa Fe Ranch Unit 10) as shown on RS 17/39C 11/20/1998 98-70599 Cont 39.81 acres 205-57-001(205-57-002 thru 017)
- Zoning: (0004) VAC UNDETERMIN RURAL NON-SUBDIV
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 2547 ft.
- Road Access: good gravel road access
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $159 in 2018
- Latitude: 34.736857
- Longitude: -114.003601
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona