Ready to get away from it all and build your own quiet retreat surrounded by natural Arizona landscapes? Then keep reading.
At nearly 4.5 wide-open acres, this piece of land features level terrain ideal for building a cabin, second home, or even a private recreational retreat. Mature juniper trees and lots of local wildlife abound here along with sweeping views and gorgeous weather. What’s more, a good dirt road leads all the way to the property line giving you fairly easy access to your land.
Because of the property’s remote location, it takes about an hour to reach the small community of Sanders, AZ. Other local towns & cities include:
- Community of Chambers – just under an hour
- City of St. Johns – a little more than an hour
- City of Holbrook – about an hour & 15 minutes
The area is also known for its vast recreational opportunities for adventure including hiking, hunting, mountain biking, fishing, off-roading, and more! Nearby locations include:
- Petrified Forest National Park – just under an hour
- Window Rock Tribal Park & Veteran’s Memorial – about an hour
- Painted Desert – less than 2 hours
- El Morro National Monument in New Mexico – less than 2 hours
Priced to sell, this property offers a golden opportunity to own land in Apache County! Contact us at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com for more information and to make this piece of land your own.
- Down Payment: $2000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 4.489 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 326 Block 24 Arizona Park Estates Unit 3
- Zoning: Agricultural
- HOA/POA: none
- Terrain: flat land, lots of juniper trees
- Elevation: 6519 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access from N7416
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried/needs well
- Current Annual Taxes: $15 in 2021
- Latitude: 34.9427578
- Longitude: -109.4087513
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona