If you’ve been searching for remote real estate with sweeping landscapes where you could take in all of Arizona’s natural beauty, then you’ll want to take a look at this gorgeous property. In Apache County, you’ll find the small community of Arizona Park Estates. And right now, we’re offering nearly 4.6 acres of wide-open land in the heart of the subdivision.
The property offers level terrain ideal for building a cabin, second home, or even a private recreational retreat. It also features good road access, lots of local wildlife, clear blue skies, amazing weather year-round, and mature vegetation including cedars, junipers, and grasses. This would also be a fantastic place for a recreational getaway or to hold as an investment.
Arizona Park Estates blends the best parts of an off-the-grid location that still has fairly easy passage to the small community of Sanders, about 30 minutes away.
Other local towns & cities include:
- Community of Sanders – about 30 minutes
- Community of Chambers – about 40 minutes
- City of St. Johns – a little less than an hour
- City of Holbrook – about an hour & 15 minutes
- City of Show Low – just under 2 hours
- City of Payson – about 3 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – about 4 hours
Outdoor lovers head to this area for its vast recreational opportunities for adventure including hiking, hunting, mountain biking, fishing, off-roading, and more!
Nearby national parks & attractions include:
- Petrified Forest National Park – just under an hour
- Window Rock Tribal Park & Veteran’s Memorial – a little more than an hour
- Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest – about 1.5 hours
- El Morro National Monument in New Mexico – just under 1.5 hours
- Painted Desert – less than 2 hours
Take a look at all the property details below for more information. And you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com with questions or to make this piece of land your own.
- Down Payment: $2000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 4.598 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 101, Arizona Park Estates Unit 2
- Zoning: Agricultural/General
- HOA/POA: None
- Terrain: flat land, lots of juniper trees
- Elevation: 6489 ft.
- Road Access: ranch/gravel road access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried/needs well
- Current Annual Taxes: $13.88 in 2021
- Latitude: 34.954106
- Longitude: -109.354589
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona