At slightly more than 2 acres, this great little piece of land sits just outside of the community of Bowie. This is the kind of property that gives you lots of peace & quiet, but is close enough to civilization to provide lots of options for outings and amenities.
The land features level terrain, light vegetation, and incredible views because it’s nestled between multiple mountain ranges, including the Winchester Mountains, the Dos Cabezas Mountains, and the Chiricahua Mountains. This is the kind of place where you can go to get away from it all and enjoy outdoor activities like hunting, hiking, fishing, off-roading, birding, wine-tasting, and more.
Local towns and attractions include:
- The Community of Pearce-Sunsites – less than an hour
- Various Willcox vineyards – about 30 minutes
- Apple Annie’s You-Pick Orchard – 30 minutes
- Dos Cabezas Peaks – about 45 minutes
- Chiricahua National Monument – less than an hour
- Cochise Stronghold – about an hour
- City of Tombstone – less than 1.5 hours
- Mount Glenn – less than 1.5 hours
- City of Tucson – 1.5 hours
- City of Bisbee – a little more than 1.5 hours
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. And you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 2.065 Acres
- Short Legal: Lots 1 2 3; All lots 4 thru 11 INC Block 23 Bowie IMP Townsite
- Zoning: R-36 (residential per Cochise County Zoning)
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 3759 ft.
- Road Access: easement only
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $61.72 in 2020
- Latitude: 32.33565419
- Longitude: -109.4906275
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona