This one is an outdoor lover’s dream piece of land!
At 60 acres, just imagine what you could do on this incredible property in Northern Arizona. Bonus! There’s also a large metal shed (18×31) in great condition already on the parcel.
So here’s all the stuff outdoor enthusiasts will love:
- You’ll find the Little Colorado River just about a mile away
- The area’s varied terrain lends itself well to all kinds of off-road fun
- Tons of local vegetation and wildlife
- Impressive views in every direction
- A remote location with lots of room to breathe
- Incredible weather all year
- Clear sunny days and gorgeous starry nights
The property sits just a few miles east of US-89, and about an hour drive from the City of Flagstaff. This wonderful community features a perfect mix of outdoor things to do, great local dining and shopping, arts & culture, and year-round events all with a small-town feel. Other sites nearby include Wupatki National Monument, Humphrey’s Peak, Kaibab National Forest, and the Grand Canyon National Park.
Contact us today at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com to claim this fantastic piece of land!
- Down Payment: $3000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Coconino
- Size: 60 Acres
- Short Legal: Sixteenth: SW; Quarter: NE; Section: 05; Township: 27N; Range: 10E; Sixteenth: NW; Quarter: NE; Section: 05; Township: 27N; Range: 10E S2 NW4 NE4 SW4 NE4
- Zoning: G – General – 10 acre min.
- Terrain: high desert/plains
- Elevation: 5740 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road access
- Electricity: no public utilities
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: needs to be carried/needs private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $60.24 in 2019
- Latitude: 35.75245849
- Longitude: -111.34812517
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona