At 65 acres, this sweeping piece of land in NorthEastern Arizona, would make an absolutely ideal place for homesteading, recreation, agriculture, or to hold as an investment. Build a private ranch, a place to get away from it all, or your ideal area to get out and play in some of the state’s best natural landscapes. The property features picturesque views, lots of privacy, blended terrain, natural landscapes, and an abundance of local wildlife.
As part of Red Sky Ranch, you’ll also find a number of benefits including well-maintained gravel roads and access to community wells. The remote location makes this a fantastic place to utilize solar panels, propane gas, wind power, and traditional gas generators. This area also boasts an exceptional climate featuring mild winters and cooler summers, an abundance of sunshine, clean air, and clear starry nights.
The land is pretty much the perfect combination of off-the-grid space while still offering good access to supplies, amenities, and small-town life. The property sits about 45 minutes from the City of St Johns, also known as “The Town of Friendly Neighbors.” You can also reach a number of other historic cities and some of Arizona’s best natural attractions a short drive away.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- City of St Johns – about 45 minutes
- Lyman Lake State Park – about an hour
- Petrified Forest National Park – about an hour
- Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest – just over an hour
- City of Show Low – about 1.5 hours
- City of Holbrook – about 1.5 hours
- Big Lake Recreation Area – about 2 hours
- The Painted Desert – about 2 hours
- Meteor Crater National Landmark – just over 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – about 4.5 hours
Check out more details below. Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to make this piece of land your own.
- Down Payment: $20,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 65 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 205 in Red Sky Ranch, Phase 3
- Zoning: Agricultural/General
- HOA/POA: Red Sky Ranch
- Terrain: both flat land, slight incline, juniper trees abound
- Elevation: 5991 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access via N7150
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried/shared well
- Current Annual Taxes: $168.61 in 2022
- Latitude: 34.8334486
- Longitude: -109.3408653
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona