Set in the stunning natural landscapes of Northern Arizona sits Sierra Highlands Ranch. This remote subdivision offers its property owners a unique opportunity to own land where they can establish a personal place to get away from it all and get back to nature at its very best.
The property we have available features high-desert landscapes, good dirt-road access, sweeping views, varied terrain, and mature juniper and pinon trees. The entire project is surrounded by State Trust Lands making it a great place to see tons of local wildlife including elk, antelope, and mule deer. Property owners here are able to access northern Arizona’s largest and most abundant water aquifer, the Coconino Sandstone Aquifer, the depths of which offer an economical option for water. This area also makes a great place to utilize more green resources such as solar or wind power, rain water harvesting, and more.
This part of Apache County boasts a mild, four-season climate and rich sandy loam soil base. Put those together and you have land ideal for agricultural endeavors. Growers harvest a wide variety of fruits, including apples, pears, and peaches as well as vegetables like, tomatoes, corn, peppers, potatoes. Some people also find great success with grains such as wheat and alfalfa.
Keep in mind, this property is definitely remote as it sits about an hour from the City of St Johns, also known as “The Town of Friendly Neighbors.” Here you can find shopping, dining, and events all in a welcoming, small-town atmosphere.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- City of St Johns – just under an hour
- Lyman Lake State Park – a little more than an hour
- Town of Springerville – about 1.5 hours
- Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest – about 1.5 hours
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 1.5 hours
- City of Show Low – a little less than 2 hours
- City of Holbrook – about 2 hours
- The Painted Desert – a little more than 2.5 hours
- Meteor Crater National Landmark – just under 3 hours
You could do so much with this property—create a remote homestead, a recreational retreat, a personal farm or ranch, or hold the land as an investment.
Directions from St Johns:
- Head east on US-191 N/Cleveland St/Commercial St toward S Water St: 11 min (11.1 mi)
- Turn right onto 6268: 13.7 mi
- Continue straight: 0.7 mi
- Continue onto N6308: 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto N6307: 0.1 mi
- Turn left onto N6322: 1.5 mi
- N6322 turns slightly left and becomes N6319: 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto N6320: 2.1 mi
- N6320 turns right and becomes N6721: 2.9 mi
- Turn left onto N6718: 0.7 mi
- Property on Right
Still have questions? Check out more details below. Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to make this piece of land your own.
- Down Payment: $15,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 73.71 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 224 & 225 Sierra Highlands Ranch
- Zoning: Agricultural
- HOA/POA: Sierra Highlands Ranch
- Terrain: varied with grasses, pinon & juniper
- Elevation: 6297 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried/needs private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $269.94 in 2023
- Latitude: 34.7611670
- Longitude: -109.1299593
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona