You’ll find endless possibilities on this Arizona horse property for sale!
At just over 18.5 acres, this perfect-sized horse property comes equipped with everything you need to have a thriving equine retreat.
Some of the amazing features here include:
- a large 11-stall barn with electricity, hot & cold running water, satellite dish, closed circuit video system, restroom, working AC, and a 12×20 tack/feed/lab room
- 8 established arenas complete with custom stalls
- large hay barn
- installed irrigation system
- a private well
- 1500 gallon septic system
- good gravel road access
Just imagine what you could do with all this potential to create an unbelievable horse sanctuary!
The property offers easy access to and from the I-8 freeway. It also has an established address, located about 30 miles east of Yuma, Arizona, in the quaint town of Wellton. With a small population, a friendly atmosphere, local establishments, and year-round events, Wellton proves a great place to call home. And while this area of the state appears fairly arid, it’s actually well-known as fertile agricultural land surrounded by the Gila Mountain range.
This Arizona horse property for sale holds lots of potential. Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can make it yours.
- County: Yuma
- Size: 18.58 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 21; Township: 09S; Range: 19W SE4 SW4 EXC S 50 FT R/W
- Zoning: Mobile Home, not subdivision
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 370 ft.
- Road Access: yes, gravel
- Electricity: yes, on property
- Sewer: 1500 gallon septic
- Water: Private Well (the well is 400′ feet deep with the first water table and the pump at about 180-190)
- Current Annual Taxes: $424 in 2019
- Latitude: 32.62087570
- Longitude: -114.21570575
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona