Welcome to Carrizo Ranches! Located just outside the quaint city of St Johns in Northeastern Arizona, this gorgeous community features multiple parcels of high-desert land including this nearly 40-acre property.
The lot features sweeping views, varied terrain, tons of local wildlife, and mature juniper and pinon trees. You could do so much with this vacant, unimproved property such as to build a home or cabin, establish a mobile home or RV, set up your own permanent campsite, or keep livestock and create a private ranch. The best part, there’s no time limit on building so you can take your time to really plan your ideal getaway.
The land is pretty much the perfect combination of off-the-grid space where you can get away from it all while still offering good access to supplies, amenities, and small-town life.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- The City of St Johns – less than 10 minutes
- Lyman Lake State Park – about 20 minutes
- The Community of Sanders – about 45 minutes
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 45 minutes
- City of Show Low – about an hour
- City of Holbrook – about an hour
- The Painted Desert – less than 2 hours
Directions from St. Johns:
- Head east on US-191 N/Cleveland St/Commercial St toward S Water St
- Continue to follow US-191 N: 5.1 mi
- Turn left onto Co Rd 6350: 0.8 mi
- Turn right onto N6138: 0.7 mi
- Turn right onto N6139: 0.6 mi
Still have questions? Take a look at the details below about the property. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.
- Down Payment: $6000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 39.59 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 423 Carrizo Ranches
- Zoning: Agricultural
- HOA/POA: Carrizo Ranches; $145/year
- Terrain: level land with grasses, pinon & juniper
- Elevation: 5731 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried or needs private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $95.92 in 2021
- Latitude: 34.5784449
- Longitude: -109.341298
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona