Wide-open space, arid landscapes, the Gila River running nearby–this piece of Southern Arizona land is really something! At more than 36 acres, the land features lots of privacy, varied terrain, and desert vegetation. Please note: currently, there is no direct road access to the property line.
But what you will find is lots of sunshine, about 4 inches of rain a year, and nutrient rich soil all qualities that give the parcel loads of potential for agriculture. More than 175 types of crops and seeds can be grown in Yuma County, the largest of these crops being lettuce. Other notable crops include lemons, melons, cotton, alfalfa, grains, dates, and wheat.
Or, if you’re just looking for a place to get away from it all and create a private desert retreat, this land could be just that for you. Located about 20 minutes from the quaint town of Dateland, AZ. The Dateland Travel Center is considered a local gem in the middle of desert between Yuma and Gila Bend, known for its small store, gas station, friendly faces, and of course, the best date shakes on Earth. Or travel just a little farther, about 1.5 hours, to the city of Yuma. Some highlights of outdoor adventure in the area include the nearby Castle Dome Mountain and the Kofa National Wildlife Refuge.
Local towns & attractions include:
- The Community of Dateland – about 20 minutes
- Dateland Travel Center – about 20 minutes
- The Town of Gila Bend – less than an hour
- The City of Yuma – less than 1.5 hours
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument – less than 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix Area – about 2 hours
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge – about 2 hours
- Castle Dome Peak – about 2 hours
Take a look at the property details below. Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make this incredible piece of land your own. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $2000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yuma
- Size: 36.604 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 19; Township: 06S; Range: 11W Lot 2
- Zoning: RA-40
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 408 ft.
- Road Access: none
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $118.44 in 2021
- Latitude: 32.8930524
- Longitude: -113.4363228
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona