This big, big desert property would make an ideal spot for so many things from agriculture to outdoor adventures including hunting, camping, hiking, shooting, survival training, and more. The land features varied terrain, views for miles, mature vegetation, and tons of privacy. The parcel sits less than 15 miles to the west of the historic city of St. Johns, and less than 15 miles east of the quaint town of Concho, in a gorgeous part of Eastern Arizona. While there is no direct road access to the property itself, there is a dry wash bed you can use to get here.
When you’re ready to claim this slice of high-desert heaven, just give us a call at 480-442-7787.
- Down Payment: $9000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 120 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 34; Township: 13N; Range: 27E; S2 SE4 NE4 SE4
- Zoning: Vacant Undetermined Rural Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5834 ft.
- Road Access: no direct road access but can reach the property via dry wash
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $255.26 in 2018
- Latitude: 34.4840853
- Longitude: -109.4584139
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona