At more than 5 acres, this remote property is the ideal combination of an off the grid location and easy access to small-town amenities. You could build a small home or cabin, create a recreational getaway, or hold it as an investment. Part of the Sunsites Ranches platted subdivision.
This great little piece of land features level terrain, light vegetation, and good gravel road access. It’s nestled between multiple mountain ranges making the views really spectacular. This is the kind of place where you can go to get away from it all and enjoy outdoor activities like hunting, hiking, fishing, off-roading, birding, wine-tasting, and more.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Community of Pearce, AZ – about 25 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – about 30 minutes
- City of Willcox – about 50 minutes
- Apple Annie’s You-Pick Orchard – about 1 hour
- Various Willcox vineyards – all about 1 hour
- Chiricahua National Monument – about 1 hour
- City of Tombstone – about 1 hour
- City of Tucson – less than 2 hours
Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com for more information about this fantastic piece of land!
- Down Payment: $1000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 5.225 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 33 Sunsites Ranches
- Zoning: RU-4 Rural Zoning
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4769 ft.
- Road Access: yes, gravel road
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $66.36 in 2020
- Latitude: 31.864314
- Longitude: -109.880712
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona