This property, located in the Sun Meadow Ranches subdivision, is your chance to enjoy a remote piece of land in a gorgeous part of Northern Arizona. With varied terrain (mostly flat with a slight incline), natural landscapes, dirt-road access, and incredible weather year-round, the property would make an ideal place for a cabin, mobile home, RV getaway, or even your own private campsite.
You can reach the small community of Sanders, AZ in about 10 minutes. Other local towns & cities include:
- Community of Chambers – about 15 minutes
- City of St. Johns – less than an hour
- City of Holbrook – about an hour
The area is also known for its vast recreational opportunities for adventure including hiking, hunting, mountain biking, fishing, off-roading, and more! Nearby locations include:
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 30 minutes
- Pueblo of Zuni – about 45 minutes
- Window Rock Tribal Park & Veteran’s Memorial – about an hour
- Painted Desert – less than 1.5 hours
- El Morro National Monument – less than 1.5 hours
- Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest – about 2.5 hours
Priced to sell, this property offers a golden opportunity to own land in Arizona’s Apache County!
Driving Directions from Sanders:
- Take US 191 south 2.8 miles
- Turn right on Sand Sprinter Dr; follow .8 miles
- Turn left on CR 7395; follow 2.2 miles
- Turn right on CR 7396; follow .6 miles
- Property will be on the right
Contact us at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to make this piece of land your own.
- Down Payment: $2000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 7.603 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 64 Block 32 Sun Meadow Ranches
- Zoning: General Agricultural: No time limit to build. No restrictions on dwelling size. You can build anything for residential purposes such as single-family, mobile, or manufactured home. Camping, RV’s, and full-time RV living are okay as well.
- HOA/POA: none
- Terrain: both flat land, slight incline, lots of juniper trees
- Elevation: 6076 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access from CR 7396
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $36.17 in 2020
- Latitude: 35.1417916
- Longitude: -109.3820937
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona