This big property is Arizona at it’s very best! At 37 acres, this wide-open piece of land features great county-road access, breathtaking views that go on for miles, and an abundance of wildlife and native vegetation. You’ll also find plenty of room for horses and/or cattle. The land is part of River Springs Ranch making it an ideal place to create your very own dream escape. Located less than 10 miles from the historic town of St. Johns. This parcel would be an amazing place for recreation, building, or creating a sustainable-living home.
If you’re looking for even more space, ask us about the 38-acre property next to this one as it’s available as well.
- Down Payment: $3000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 37.38 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 137 Block 241 River Springs Ranch Unit 4
- Zoning: Vacant Undetermined Rural Subdivision
- Terrain: high desert/prairie
- Elevation: 6314 ft.
- Road Access: maintained county road access
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: no
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $261.76 in 2019
- Latitude: 34.45105601
- Longitude: -109.250230
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona