Homesteading, land banking, recreational use–this big, 122-acre property for sale has tons of potential for any large scale goals. Set in the high desert of Western Arizona, the land features wide-open space, views for miles, light vegetation, varied terrain, and good gravel road access. A few houses are already built near the road meaning electricity is in the area. There’s also a septic system on the property.
If you love outdoor adventuring, this area of the state offers access to all kinds of things including:
- rock hounding
- mountain biking
- and so much more!
Other nearby attractions include Kofa National Wildlife Preserve, Harquahala Peak, and Eagletail Mountain Wilderness Area.
You’ll have pretty easy access to I-10. And the quaint town of Salome, Arizona is less than 30 minutes north in case you need groceries, supplies, or anything else.
Call or text us at 480-442-7787 when you’re ready to make this spacious, off the grid property your own.
- Down Payment: $30,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County:La Paz
- Size: 122.57 Acres
- Short Legal:Section: 9; Township: 5N; Range: 15W TH PT of the ELY 2/3S of the S2 SEC 9 T-5N R-15W COMM at the ELY QUARTER COR of SEC 9 TH S 89 DEG 58’48 W ALG the NLY LINE of the SLY 1/2 OF SEC 9 1826.70′ to the TPOB TH CONT ALG SAID NLY LINE 1695′ TH S 00 DEG 01′
- Zoning: Vacant Residential Urban Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: flat desert with creosote bushes
- Elevation: 1221 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $1816 in 2019
- Latitude: 33.788282
- Longitude: -113.827639
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona