Welcome to Willow Creek Ranch! If you’re looking for an amazing piece of land that celebrates all of Arizona’s natural beauty, we have something special for you. At 51 acres, this gorgeous property features mature vegetation, good road access, and 360-degree, hill top views. And the wildlife! On any given day, you can see deer, elk, antelope, fox, coyotes, bobcats, red tailed hawks, desert tortoises, and even the occasional mountain lion. The rugged landscapes (think hilly terrain with lots of trees) make this an ideal place for hikes, horses, ATV riding, and exploring.
Willow Creek Ranch was once the site of the 24,000-acre, working cattle ranch. Later it was split into more than 300 parcels of 36 acres or more. The HOA maintains the good gravel roads throughout the community. Many of the land owners in the ranch share a love of the outdoors and have created private retreats for themselves to get away from it all.
The property sits about 35 miles east the historic town of Kingman, AZ, known for it’s quaint small-town atmosphere, fantastic local restaurants, and year-round calendar of family-friendly events. What’s more, the land is only 1.5 hours from Lake Mead, and less than 2 hours from fabulous Las Vegas!
Ready to claim this great piece of land? Contact us today at 480-442-7787.
- Down Payment: $10,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 51.119 Acres
- Short Legal: Parcel 266 (Willow Creek Ranch Unit 8) as shown on RS 18/17C 6/10/1999 99-35440 cont 50.55 acres 352-40-002(352-40-016 & 017)
- Zoning: [R-190] Residential with 190,000 SF Minimum
- HOA: yes, Willow Creek Ranch
- Dues: 2019 Annual Association dues are $125 per parcel
- Terrain: high desert, hilly, trees
- Elevation: 4959 ft.
- Road Access: yes, maintained by Willow Creek Ranch
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: none
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $411.36 in 2019
- Latitude: 35.1554778
- Longitude: -113.450357
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona