The land is part of the Red Sky Ranch group giving you access to maintained gravel roads, a shared community well, and electricity in the area. Or if you’d prefer a more natural approach, this part of the state is great for utilizing many off-the-grid resources including solar or wind power, rainwater harvesting, and more.
The quaint town of St Johns is about an hour drive. And if you’re looking for more of a day trip or to stock up on supplies, the little city of Holbrook is only about 2 hours away. When you want to get out explore the great outdoors for activities like hiking, hunting, camping, horseback riding, RV’ing, and more, you’ll find the Petrified Forest National Park, Painted Desert, and Canyon de Chelly all less than a 2 hour drive away.
Call or text us at 480-442-7787 when you’re ready to learn more!
- Down Payment: $2500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 40 Acres
- Short Legal: Subdivision: Red Sky Ranch Phase VI Lot: 388; Section: 3; Township: 15N; Range: 28E
- Zoning: Vacant Undetermined Rural Subdivision
- Terrain: high plain with juniper and scrub
- Elevation: 6275 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in the area
- Sewer: no
- Water: community wells
- POA: $184 annually to maintain roads and community wells
- Current Annual Taxes: $178.70 in 2018
- Latitude: 34.7397
- Longitude: -109.3618
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona