This is an incredible piece of open land ideal for building, homesteading, or creating a recreational getaway. The 10+ acre parcel features level terrain, light natural vegetation, and good gravel road access to the property line. If you’re looking for a more natural lifestyle, away from it all, this could be the place. Off the grid resources (think solar or generator power, rainwater harvesting, and sustainable living) are a great option here.
The remote subdivision of Ranch of the White Mountains sits about halfway between the historic towns of Snowflake to the west and Concho to the east.
This part of the state is renowned for some amazing outdoor adventures including hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, RV’ing, and much more. You can find Petrified Forest National Park, Painted Desert, and an abundance of places to explore the great outdoors not far away.
Nearby towns & attractions include:
- Town of Snowflake – about 20 minutes
- Community of Concho – about 20 minutes
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 40 minutes
- City of Show Low – about 45 minutes
- City of Holbrook – a little more than 45 minutes
- Town of Pinetop-Lakeside – less than an hour
- Painted Desert – about 1.5 hours hours
- Window Rock Tribal Park & Veteran’s Memorial – a little more than 2 hours
Take a look at all the property details below for more information. And you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com with questions or to make this piece of land your own.
- Down Payment: $6000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 10.82 Acres
- Short Legal: Subdivision Ranch of the White Mountains Section 5 Township 13N Range 24E P-3 in exception
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Terrain: flat land, lots of juniper trees
- Elevation: 5704 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: none/carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $121.04 in 2021
- Latitude: 34.55645912
- Longitude: -109.8298172
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona